Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

I'll Take Your Questions Now

 As I was reading Stephanie Grisham's memoir I'll Take Your Questions Now - What I Saw at the Trump White House (#1,262) I couldn't quite figure out what Ms. Grisham's point was in writing this book: revenge? self-justification? guilt? money?  Maybe a blend of all of the above?

Did I learn anything new from this book?  Not really.  Just that Melania Trump sleeps a lot and can't be bothered with anything that doesn't directly forward her own interests.  Apparently, Donald Trump is just as mercurial and angry as he has been portrayed by the mainstream media, despite Ms. Grisham's claim that they don't give him credit for all the good work he's done.

Power and money.  That's all anyone in Trump world cares about.  I'm sorry the sale of this electronic copy contributed to Ms. Grisham's pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment