Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2021

Dashing Through the Snow

I do love reading Christmas books this time of year, and Debbie Macomber is one of my favorite authors.  (My husband still regrets the many emails he receives each year encouraging him to read Debbie Macomber's latest books after buying me one for Christmas a few years ago!)  I found Dashing Through the Snow (#1,026) on display at my library and thoroughly enjoyed it.

When Ashley Davison and Dash Sutherland are forced to share a car to drive from San Francisco to Seattle, they have no idea that the FBI are on their tail, or that this trip will change both of their lives.  And of course there's a dog involved!  An abandoned puppy to be precise.  It's all a merry mélange of mistaken identities, can't miss deadlines and snow.  

The cover of the book, which came out in 2015, says that Dashing Through the Snow was soon to be a Hallmark Movie.  I've been watching out for it to see if it comes up on the list this season because the book was a hoot, and I'd like to see what they did with it in the movie version.  Something else to look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment